The most fitting description for Sara and Micahel's wedding at the Pacific Club in Newport Beach is REFRESHING!
It was truly such a breath of fresh air to have such a refreshing palette of colors, from the bridesmaids bouquets with pops of coral and reception tables showcasing pretty hues of blues and greys against bolder accents of color.
Not to say there is anything wrong with blushes and creams, but after a few seasons of that trend, enjoying a room full of vibrant and cool tone colors was, dare I say it again... REFRESHING! And so fitting to feature during our current summer heat wave!
** WEDDING HIGHLIGHTS **
- Event Colors: Grey, Pale Blue, Soft Coral, Sherbert, Cream
- Clean and Fresh Floral Arrangements with touches of natural elements (i.e. succulents, fern...)
- Beautiful lakeside ceremony - a hidden gem in the midst of business and commercial buildings
** IN SERVICE **
- Photography: Vivian Lin Photography
Floral Decor: Elegant by Design
- Rentals: Chiavari Chair Rentals
- Linens: Wildflower Linens
- Hair & Makeup: Joyce Luck Style
- Cake: Kayla's Kakes
DJ / MC and Lighting: Shine Entertainment
- Venue / Catering: Pacific Club, Newport Beach
- Photobooth: Snappy Joe Photobooth