As Southern California is recently (and FINALLY) enjoying some winter-like weather, Daisy and Steve's all indoor winter wedding seems to be an appropriate event to feature. Held at the historic Ebell of Los Angeles, the wedding was styled to complement the amazing structure and ambiance of the venue. Lighting played an integral part in creating a vintage glamour vibe from start to finish.
Thrilled to finally share the beautiful images by the late Taek Jun from Daisy & Steve's winter wedding!
** WEDDING HIGHLIGHTS **
- Event Colors: Gold and Black
- Long banquet style table-scapes with dramatic gold candelabras and heavy runner of white floral pieces
- Lots and lots of warm candlelight effects
- Menu cards with personalized caligraphed guest names
- Featured vintage jazz lounge musicians for dinner and dancing
** IN SERVICE **
- Photography: Taek Photography
Floral Decor: Mille Fiori
- Rentals: Chiavari Chair Rentals
Hair & Makeup: Hair Day
Lighting: G2 Audio & Lighting
Music: Ambassadors of Lounge
- Photobooth: Snappy Joe Photobooth
Venue / Catering: Ebell of Los Angeles
Write a comment
best essay (Thursday, 28 September 2017 06:59)
Most commonly it really is stimulating to learn to read content material from other writers and exercise a specific thing there. I am an antique article collector and this article is one of the best I have ever read. I hope to see the same amazing work from you in future.
Homework Writing Help Service (Monday, 09 October 2017 06:25)
The wedding was styled to supplement the astounding structure and feeling of the setting. Lighting had a fundamental influence in making a vintage excitement vibe through and through
Lawrence Todd Maxwell (Thursday, 29 November 2018 23:33)
I'm glad I found this blog. It really offers value and knowledge to the readers. Thanks for the insights you share. Please keep it up and more power to your writings.