Can't say enough about how much fun it was to plan for Jane & Andy's wedding. Our first consult included not just the couple, but also in attendance were Jane's mom, two cousins and aunt! Yes, initially a bit intimidating... but as the planning progressed, each session (with the same group of people!) was even more entertaining and enjoyable than the one before! We had a blast preparing for this wedding and there is no way you can't love Jane & Andy. Jane especially knew the way to my heart, and got me a bag full of k-pop goodies! haha! I would gladly re-live this whole process over and over and the only bad part of it all was that the planning came to an end! Even from their wedding day alone, there were so many fun moments and memories, it's a challenge narrowing down the number of images to share!
ADDED BONUS: enjoy the wedding edit by Chris Ace Films HERE!
** WEDDING HIGHLIGHTS **
- Mom wanted LUSH, so Nisie from Enchanted Florist gave her LUSH!
- Mom also wanted a wow factor at the end of the ceremony. Initially without knowing what level of WOW she wanted, we suggested doves, petal toss, butterflies, etc... something subtly wow. She vetoed and we ended up with a fly-by aerial banner, confetti machine, and over a 100 dove bird release!
- A contemporary but lavish ballroom, accented with clear chiavari and ghost chairs, mirrored tables and draped crystals
- A very "blingy" desserts display
- Traditional Korean pae-baek and dancers for dinner entertainment
** IN SERVICE **
- Floral Decor: Nisie's Enchanted Florist
- Linens: Wildflower Linens
- Rentals: Chiavari Chair Rentals
- Furniture: Luxe Event Rentals
- Draping: The Finishing Touch
- Lighting: G2 Audio & Lighting
- Ceremony Musicians: Enchanted Evening
- Dove Release: White Flite
- Officiant: Bob Jabro
- Aerial Banner: Aerial Vision Worldwide
- Confetti Release: Artistry in Motion
- Cake: Kayla's Kakes
- Paebaek: Chosun Myung Joo
- Korean Dance: Korean Classical Music & Dance Co.
- Ice Luge: Carving Ice
- Photobooth: Snappy Joe Photobooth
- DJ / MC: Prokreation Productions
- Babysitting: LA Wedding Sitter
- Stationery: Cherish Paperie
- Photography: Hanbee Photography
- Videography: Chris Ace Films
- Venue / Catering: Montage Laguna Beach