Our first blog post for 2016 (hopefully not our only post!) features Lindsay & Charles' wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel!
It may sound redundant and a bit cliche, but really I wish all my couples were like them and all my weddings were like theirs! I loved that we had a commonality in being fans of Game of Thrones and probably the one stand-out bonding moment was when Lindsay and I discovered COMPLETELY randomly that my first "boyfriend" in elementary school (in SoCal) and her first boyfriend (years later in northern California) were brothers!!! (Sorry Charles to bring this up here!) But how random is that?! Truly we were meant to be!
I give full credit to this awesome couple and our great team of vendors for producing such a fun and incredible wedding day!
And one day I hope to take over Lindsay's fabulous shoe collection! :)
ADDED BONUS: enjoy the same day edit by Chris Ace Films!
** WEDDING HIGHLIGHTS **
- Homage to GAME OF THRONES! Best man wore the hand of the King pin to indicate his status next to the groom! Escort card display and tables names also incorporated the show theme and the couple recessed from the ceremony to the theme song!
- Bride's hot pink Valentinos!
- Custom monogram created for the stationery to reflect bride and groom's zodiac signs, Tiger and Ox
- The sweetest little model of Penny, their dog, under a blanket of fondant... since she wasn't able to join the actual wedding festivities, made sure she was still included in their day!
** IN SERVICE **
- Photography: John & Joseph Photography
- Videography: Chris Ace Films
- Floral Decor: Elegant by Design
- Linens: Wildflower Linens
- Rentals / Lighting: Chiavari Chair Rentals
- Officiant: Mack Harris
- Photobooth: Viral Booth
- DJ / MC: Prokreation Productions
- Cigar Rollers: El Canito Cigar Co.
- Stationery: Cherish Paperie
- Hair & Makeup: Joyce Luck Style
- Bride's Attire: Vera Wang, Valentino
- Accessories: Styled by TC
- Venue / Catering: The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel