They first met in their 20's when Christina was working at a jewelry store at the mall. Brian happened to walk by the store and looked in and couldn't help but notice Christina. He ended up walking in, talked her up about a watch, and then confessed that he really just wanted to ask her out (something he swears he would normally never do!) Fortunately she said yes. But the story ends short and they would part ways. Fast forward present time, fate would bring them back together and this time around a little more older, a lot wiser... the two FINALLY celebrate a very special wedding day!
** WEDDING HIGHLIGHTS **
- Chandelier dripping with hanging crystals over head table
- Custom chair covers accenting ceremony and reception, including "bride and groom" designed chair covers
- Edible chocolate menus
- Wedding cake to replicate the ornate design of the bride's dress
** IN SERVICE **
- Photography: John & Joseph Photography
- Floral Decor: Mille Fiori and Grand Eclair
- Rentals: Chiavari Chair Rentals
- Decor Design & Linens: WIldflower LInens
- Lighting: G2 Audio & Lighting
- DJ / MC: Honored Occasions
- Musicians: Angelica Strings
- Chocolate Menus: Chocolate Dreams
- Stationery: Details Design Studio
- Cake: A Wish and A Whisk
- Venue / Catering: St. Regis Monarch Beach
Write a comment
silver necklace online (Monday, 26 September 2016 07:10)
Silver necklace online is the best purchase for those women who love design, elegance and glamour. It is the must have in all jewelry collection.
Wedding Band (Thursday, 23 March 2017 02:07)
Your marriage pictures say all about, what was marriage function is it. i really like your dress and dinner preparation. Thank you very much for sharing it.
Wedding music Sydney (Saturday, 01 April 2017 00:14)
Thank you very much for your post article and your blog article really help me and I really appreciate your hard work on blogs keep writing and keep posting and keep up you will doling great job.
custom essay writing service (Tuesday, 22 August 2017 00:43)
I never read whole articles but the way you wrote this information is simply amazing and this kept my interest in reading and I enjoyed it.